LED Flex Rope with high CRI Top SMD2216 128LEDs/M
– They are led flexible, which is what makes them so attractive .
– The leds on led flexible strips are usually placed close enough to provide a continuous light.
– led flex strips are easy to install and can be cut to size.
– led flexible strips offer a wide range of colors that can be customized to the needs of the customer .
– Unitop LED flex rope come with a warranty of 3 years.
Installing LED flex rope can be a daunting task, but with a little know-how, it’s a breeze. Here are some tips to help you get started:
– Make sure the surface you’re installing the LED flexible strip is clean and dry.
– Cut the LED rope to the desired length using scissors or a utility knife.
– Peel the adhesive backing off of the LED flex strip and apply it to the surface.
– Connect the wires coming from the LED flexible strip to an appropriate power supply.
– Turn on the power and enjoy your new lighting!
– commercial and residential buildings
– retail spaces
– transportation hubs
Under Cabinet Lighting
Under Counter Lighting
Color temperature is the description of a type of light, most often white light, with reference to the warmth or coolness of its color. The higher the color temperature, the whiter the light appears.
The color rendering index (CRI) of an LED is a measure of its ability to show the colors of various objects accurately. The higher the CRI, the better it can show color. The CRI of an LED is measured on a scale from 0 to 100. An LED with a CRI of 80 or above is considered good for general lighting. LED flex rope with more than 90Ra means it is superb.