LED Flexible Strips have been around for a while now, but they’re just starting to hit the mainstream. This is because of their versatility-they can be used in nearly any environment and are easily mounted on walls, ceilings, or even under cabinets.
These lights offer lots of benefits as well: you’ll save money by not having to replace them as often as other types of light bulbs; they don’t generate heat which means that your house will stay cooler during those hot summer months; and perhaps most importantly, these lights help create a more relaxing atmosphere which helps with productivity at work or school. When it comes to lighting your home or office space there’s no one better than flexible LED strips!
What are LED flexible strip lights and how do they work?
LED flexible strip lights, also known as light-emitting diode (LED) tape or LED ribbon, are lighting strips that use LED technology. They are made of a long, thin piece of plastic or metal with LEDs on it. The strip can be bent to fit around corners and can be cut to size. The strips usually come with a power supply and a remote control.
The LEDs on the strip are powered by a transformer, which is usually built into the power supply. The power supply plugs into an outlet and the LED strip plugs into the power supply. The remote control allows you to turn the lights on and off, change the color, and dim the lights.
How to install them in your home or office?
LED flexible strip lights are a popular choice among users of various levels of expertise. Installation is simple and it only requires a little bit of effort to have a beautiful space-especially in the event you can’t install an overhead light fixture.
Here’s how to install LED flexible strip lights:
1) Choose a location where you would like to have your light strips installed
2) Measure from the floor up from the desired height for the placement on your wall or on your ceiling
3) Calculate how many lighting fixtures you will need by multiplying the length of your installation with the width. For example, if there’s a 20 ft. by 8 ft. surface that you’re looking to cover with strips, then you’ll need (20 ft. x 8 ft.) 160 watts of lighting.
4) Choose how many lighting fixtures you’ll need by dividing the number of watts by 10 to find out how many LED flexible strip lights you will need. For example, (160 watts / 10 = 16 strips).
5) Cut off about 6 inches of adhesive backing from one end of the light strip
6) Peel off the adhesive and attach it to your chosen surface. Make sure that the strip is level before pressing down firmly on all areas for good contact.
7) If you’re installing more than one light strip, connect them in series by matching up the black wire with the black wire on the next light strip, and the red wire with the red wire on the next light strip.
8) Finally, turn on your light switch and enjoy your beautiful new LED flexible light strips!
Benefits of using LED lights instead of other types of light bulbs
LED lights are now becoming more and more popular for their affordability, longevity, and energy efficiency. They are a good choice for those who want to save on their electrical bill without compromising on light quality. LED lights also do not give off the same high amount of heat as other types of light bulbs do, which is why they can be useful for people looking to create a warmer space.
LEDs are a solid investment because they last a long time and they’re easy to take care of. LEDs don’t use a filament that burns out over time like other types of light bulbs do, which means that you’ll have them for years instead of months. You can also use less power with LEDs which will save you even more money as time goes on.
Where you can find more information about these innovative new products?
If you’re looking for more information about LED flexible strip lights, then you can visit our website or contact us at any time. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started on your LED lighting project!
If you’re looking for a way to save money on your electrical bill and create the perfect atmosphere in your space, then LED flexible strip lights may be just what you need. These innovative new products can make any room feel like your own little sanctuary-especially if they are installed properly. We hope this article has helped answer some of the questions that we know come up when people consider investing in these types of lighting fixtures! If it sounds like an appropriate choice for you or someone else, contact us today to get started with our experts as soon as possible!
Tom is now the Sales Manager of Unitop (China) Co., Limited. He has been in LED Lighting industry ever since 2005. He is an expert in sales & marketing, factory management & also SEO. He likes body-building, and he is also a crazy Apple Fan! He is a hard-working guy and loves to learn and try new things.