Flexible LED Tape
– Flexible LED tapes are available in a variety of colors and sizes.
– The strips can be cut to any length as needed without sacrificing the adhesive on the back of the strip.
– The flexible LED tape is ideal for many applications such as cove lighting, accent lighting, under cabinet lighting, or even just adding a little extra light wherever you need it!
One of the most challenging tasks for many people is installing Unitop flexible LED tapes. I’ll walk you through it step by step.
1. The first thing you need to do is measure the desired length of the flexible LED tape to ensure that it will fit your space. You should also measure the thickness you want your LEDs to be spaced at and the width you want them to be spaced at.
2. Create a straight line on each end where the flexible LED tape will be installed by measuring out exactly how far apart you want them, every inch or so. This will serve as a guide to help make sure they are evenly spaced throughout your space once they are installed.
3. After everything has been measured, it’s time to cut the flexible LED tape. Make sure to cut at the markings you made in step 2 so that each end is a straight line.
4. Now it’s time to install the flexible LED tape! Clean and dry the surface where you will be installing it.
5. Peel off the adhesive backings of the flexible LED tape and press firmly onto the surface.
6. Find a drill that best fits your flexible LED tape, then use it to make holes into the walls where you would like the LED strip to be installed.
7. Take down one of the ends and feed the LEDs through the drilled hole and out of whichever side is more convenient for you.
There you have it! That’s how you install Unitop flexible LED tape.
– Decorating walls and ceilings
– Lighting up pathways and walkways
– Illuminating signs and advertising boards
– Adding ambiance to restaurants, bars, and other places of entertainment
– Making emergency exits more visible
LED flexible tapes can be used to light up all sorts of spaces, both indoors and outdoors. They are a great way to add some extra flair or improve safety and visibility. Plus, they are a very cost-effective way to get the most out of your lighting. If you’re looking for a versatile, efficient, and stylish lighting solution, LED flexible tapes may be perfect for you!
Hotel Room Lighting
Residential Bedroom Lighting
A: LED flexible tape is easy to install and can be cut to length, so you don’t need any special wiring knowledge. All you have to do is peel the back off of the adhesive tape that’s on one side of the LED light strip, stick it where you want it, then plugin into an outlet. You also have the option for hardwiring if your space requires it. When hardwiring, use a power drill to poke holes near each end of the LED flexible strip and insert a grommet to keep sharp edges from damaging insulation or cable/cord. Then run a wire through those holes and screw them into a junction box with screws provided by your local hardware store.
A: The dimensions of the LED flexible strip will vary depending on the manufacturer. However, most Unitop strips are 8-10mm in width 5000mm in length.
A: No, this light strip is not weatherproof and should not be used outdoors. We also have a waterproof version for your choice. Please kindly contact us directly.
A: This light strip runs on DC24V. It is essential to use a transformer compatible with your country’s voltage requirements.
A: Yes, You can cut down many LED flexible strips without damaging them. You need to pay attention to the cutting mark on the strips.