150lm/W High Efficiency Flexible LED Strip
The high efficiency flexible LED strip is the perfect solution to any lighting need. It can be one of the best LED light strips. It’s an easy way to add the ambient, task, or accent lighting anywhere in your home. You can cut it into any shape and size that suits your needs, so there are no limits on where you can use it. Plus, this light is energy-efficient and long-lasting – saving you money in the long run!
This versatile product will give you all the benefits of LED technology without replacing bulbs or fixtures every few years like with traditional lights. And because these strips are so thin and lightweight, they’re easy to install anywhere around your house – even if there isn’t an existing light source.
Simply stick this strip to a wall, desk, floor – just about any flat surface – and turn it on to instantly brighten up your room! It can be easily cut and customized to fit into tight corners or behind cabinets. And the low energy consumption will mean that you’ll save money on your electricity bill in the long run.
1. High efficiency flexible LED strips are brighter than traditional light sources.
2. They can be cut to any size or shape to fit your needs.
3. They’re easy to install, even in tight spaces.
4. They’re long-lasting and energy-efficient, saving you money in the long run.
5. They provide all the benefits of LED technology without replacing bulbs or fixtures every few years.
1. Do not install the LED strip in an environment where excessive heat may occur.
2. Do not go beyond the recommended maximum run length.
3. Use only copper wire. Use wires rated for 176°F (80°C) minimum and certified for use with external electrical equipment connections.
4. Do not install IP20 rated products LED outdoors or in humid environments.
5. Excessive handling, bending, and pressure may damage the product and void the warranty.
6. Improper selection and installation of cables may cause the cables to overheat, resulting in fire.
7. Do not connect the product directly to high voltage or AC.
8. Installation must be in accordance with local and national electrical code regulation.
9. To ensure safety and proper installation, our strips should be installed by a qualified, licensed electrician.
– Ambient lighting: A flexible LED strip can create ambient lighting in a room, making it more inviting and comfortable.
– Task lighting: led flex strip light can also be used as task lighting, providing direct light where needed. This can help to improve productivity and reduce eyestrain.
– Decorating: flexible LED strip light can be used to add extra flair and decoration to a room.
– Signage: flexible LED strip light can be used to create illuminated signage, helping to grab the attention of passersby.
– Safety and security: high efficiency LED flexible strip light can be used as a security or safety feature, providing illumination in dark areas and helping deter criminals.
– Event lighting: led flexible strip light can be used for event lighting, creating a festive atmosphere at parties, weddings, and other special occasions.
– Accent lighting: flexible LED strip light can be used to create accent lighting, highlighting specific features in a room.
– Commercial applications: flexible LED strips can be used in various commercial applications, such as retail stores, restaurants, and hotels.
Office LightingDisplay and Showcase LightingCommercial LightingCeiling Lighting
A measure of how colors are rendered under different light sources has a rating of 100 compared to natural sunlight, which means high-quality lighting elements produce accurate color rendering over time because neither illumination source can affect what’s being shown without accounting for them beforehand.
The lifespan of the best led flexible strip is much longer than you might think. If they’re only used 12 hours every day, the light output will outlast even after that time has elapsed! The higher-powered ones need heat sinks to reach their full potential, so be sure and consider this when purchasing new fixtures for any given space to ensure maximum illumination without overheating or burning anything down around us all.
It can be not easy deciding on just one if you’re not sure. However! Some basic guidelines will make things easier for you: 2700-6000K light is typically more common than warmer or cooler tones, and depending upon what style of design they want their space to reflect–someone looking back centuries might prefer cozier shades while those with modernized homes would appreciate a little less stimulation so that everything feels cozy again (and who hasn’t needed extra warmth after returning from a frigid winter?).
This amount of light can be seen by humans, and it is used to measure how much brightness our eyes see. When comparing LED strips, you want to know about these other factors such as CRI (color rendering index), watt per foot rating with warranty period in between purchases- all things important when deciding which type will best suit your needs home or work.
The 3M double-sided adhesive on the back of our led flexible strip allows for an easy installation in most locations. Cleaning and preparing your surface beforehand can also help you avoid pesky bubbles or other problems!
You can cut the LED strips yourself if you are looking for an easy way to create custom light fixtures. These flexible LED strips have cutting marks every 8 LEDs, making it super simple! Use sharp scissors and carefully follow along with markings on the surface of the strip.