Dual White Flexible LED strip With SMD2835 224LEDs/M
LED lights are everywhere these days, but they’re not always an easy installation. That’s where this dual white LED flexible strip comes in. We’ve taken care of the installation process for you! Our flexible LED strips are easy to install and you can use controller that makes it possible for you to change the light to different white colors you want. Since it is only operated by 24VDC, it is the safest way to light up your home
1. Before installation, please cut off the power.
2. It is imperative that you don’t bend the flexi LED strip more than 45 degrees or it could cause damage to the LEDs and reduce its lifespan.
3. Cut the flexible strips in accordance with the cutting marks. If need be, use cutters or scissors.
4. Turning on the light after installing the new LED flexible strip is the best way to tell if there are any problems or if it works properly. If all LEDs are working, then you’re good to go!
5. The LED ribbon should be powered by an adapter with a 24VDC output, so please check the specifications on your power supply before installation. If you intend to use a battery pack or solar panel, please make sure that it matches the voltage and current required.
LED flexible ribbon can be used in many different ways.
They can be used to light up the inside of cabinets, drawers, and closets.
Fluorescent lights are not as energy-efficient as LED lights, so LED lights are used in many office buildings, hospitals, and warehouses to save on energy costs.
Flexible LED strips are a great way to add a decorative touch in your home. They can be installed in a variety of places such as under cabinets, in closets, or even on the ceiling. You can also use them for holiday decorating or to create ambiance in the living room.
LED flexible strip lightings provide a great way to illuminate the interior of your home or office. You can choose from a variety of color options, and as the LEDs are flexible, they can be used to decorate anything from walls and ceilings to handrails and handbags.
LED strip is powered by DC voltage. Usually, 12V or 24V can be used. The present LED strip is 24VDC.
The color temperature is 2700K, 4000K and 6000K. It is three colors tunable.
The benefits of a LED flexible strip are that it is low power, low heat, and is relatively easy to install.