Adjustable White LED Strip With SMD2216 288LEDs/M
1. Before installment, please cut off the power.
2. The LED strip needs to not be bent greater than 60 degrees each time, or it will create damage to the LEDs as well as shorten the life of the strip.
3. If you require to shorten the strip, be sure to follow the cutting marks on the strips.
4. Once installation is done, test the strip by turning on the power as well as seeing to all LEDs are working effectively.
5. The LED strip should be powered by adapter with 24VDC output, so please examine the specs on your power supply before setup. If you mean to use a battery pack or solar panel, please make certain it matches the voltage and also current requirements of the strip.
– in hospitals they can be utilized to highlight the functions of the space when needed by health care experts, for individuals to see what’s happening when they’re in one more area, or for triage purposes. They are additionally commonly made use of to enable kids in health center waiting locations to study silently or play games with their buddies without being also turbulent.
– around retail stores (particularly food shops) they can be utilized to highlight advertising things as well as new stock on the shelves. These strips are additionally helpful for highlighting products on display screen, such as food at a delicatessens counter, or clothes at a boutique store.
– in offices they can be used as a backlight for LCD displays, in addition to highlighting wall art and also various other features around the workplace.
Under Cabinet Lighting
Home Decoration Lighting
It is possible to cut these strips if you use a sharp blade. The blade should be at least as wide as the gap between the LEDs on the strip in order to make clean cuts that do not leave any damage behind. The most important is that you should cut according to the cutting marks on the strips.
It’s up to you according to different installation methods
The strips have two LEDs of different colors on. Using controllers, it will let you specify which LEDs to light on or off. This way, you’ll be able to create the color of your choice: 2700K, 4000K, or 6500K