CCT Adjustable LED strip 2700K-6000K With SMD2110 704LEDs/M
– 2700K-4000K-6000K color temperature adjustable for your choice.
– This LED strip is made of high quality SMD2110 LEDs, which guarantee the best brightness and lifespan.
– Low voltage and energy saving, safe to use.
– You can easily cut the LED strip to the length you need without damaging it.
– The adhesive back tape makes it easy to install on most surfaces.
1. Before installation, please cut off the power.
2. The LED strip should not be bent more than 60 degrees at a time, or it will cause damage to the LEDs and shorten the life of the strip.
3. If you need to cut the strip, be sure to follow the cutting marks on the strips.
4. Once installation is complete, test the strip by turning on the power and making sure all LEDs are working properly.
5. The LED strip should be powered by adapter with 24VDC output, so please check the specifications on your power supply before installation. If you intend to use a battery pack or solar panel, please make sure it matches the voltage and current requirements of the strip.
– in hospitals they can be used to highlight the features of the room when needed by health care professionals, for patients to see what’s happening when they’re in another room, or for triage purposes. They are also commonly used to allow children in hospital waiting areas to study quietly or play games with their friends without being too disruptive.
– around retail stores (particularly food shops) they can be used to highlight promotional items and new stock on the shelves. These strips are also good for highlighting products on display, such as food at a deli counter, or clothing at a boutique store.
– in offices they can be used as a backlight for LCD screens, as well as highlighting wall art and other features around the office.
Under Cabinet Lighting
Home Decoration Lighting
Yes. To cut, a sharp pair of scissors will cut LED strip lights with ease. You must only cut at the pre-defined cutting points shown on the strips, with copper end points so that you can easily use solder to connect around corners, or a power supply, for example.
It is up to you according to different installation methods.
The strips are with two color LEDs on. By using controllers, it will specify which LEDs to light on or off. By this way to make the whole strips to be: 2700K or 4000K or 6500K.