High CRI SMD LED flexible strip from Unitop
1. Flexible – The SMD LED flexible strips can be applied to any shape, enabling them to light up a big area with excellent uniformity
2. Long life span- SMD LED flexible strip lasts over 50000 hours without replacing lamps and bulbs.
3. Fewer disposal problems- There is no mercury in led lamps, and this means less landfill trash and less pollution from toxic metals like Mercury
4. Can be used for both indoor and outdoor needs – High cri SMD led flexible strips are LED that has been mounted on a thin rubber strip which allows them to be either hardwired or plugged in; they can also be cut down to size easily, making them suitable for indoors as well as outdoors
5. Durable exterior design – The exterior design is made to be durable and long-lasting against the weather and general wear and tear
6. Low voltage – Low voltage SMD LED flexible strips are safe to use and can be used in many different applications without the worry of an electrical fire.
7. Versatile- SMD LED flexible strip is one of the most versatile types of LED lighting because it can be bent, cut, and shaped to fit nearly any application or need. It also comes in various colors, which makes it perfect for a wide range of applications. Popular applications for flexible LED strip lighting include accent lighting, task lighting, under cabinet lighting, and even pool lighting.
8. Easy installation- One of the best things about SMD LED flexible strip is that it is effortless to install. In most cases, all you need is a basic understanding of electrical wiring, and you can have your flexible LED strip lighting up and running in no time.
9. Energy-efficient- Another great thing about flexible LED strips is that they are extremely energy efficient. This means that you can save a lot of money on your electricity bills by using flexible LED strip lighting instead of traditional light bulbs or lamps.
10. Low heat emission- Unlike traditional light bulbs and lamps, SMD LED flexible strip emits deficient heat levels. This means that you can use them in areas where traditional lights would be too hot, such as under cabinets or around pools.
11. High CRI means more accurate colors- LEDs can be manufactured to produce a specific CRI rating. A CRI rating of 80 or more is the benchmark by which color rendering is measured. LEDs with a rating above 90 are required to illuminate artwork and other objects that require precise colors accurately.